As Investment property owners, you are in the unique position of both homeowner and landlord. Valley Property Management has extensive experience and understanding of the rental management industry and can assist you with full-service property management. We offer everything from administrative services to tenant relations. It is our desire to work with you in managing your rental property, providing comprehensive services to meet your needs. We provide many value added services, including property inspections on a regular basis, assistance and conflict resolution for your tenants, customer liaison.
Valley Property Management can tailor our management to your specific needs. Our service area for rentals includes Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Star, Kuna, Nampa, Caldwell and Middleton. Please visit our Rental Services page for more information. You can visit our Featured Rentals to view a list of current homes and our Rentals page for more specific information, including property photos.
Working with a Property Manager is the optimal way to service and protect your community, rental properties and homes. Knowing this, we have a trained staff capable of handling all of these needs for your community. Our desire is to allow owners to be neighbors and enjoy the community, without having to worry about the business details or community issues that may arise. We hope that you will give us an opportunity to speak to you about your community or rental homes. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients, through quality service, experience and exceeding expectations.
- Advertising – Valley Property Management utilizes multiple forms of advertising to get the most exposure for your property. Our advertising includes Yard Signs, Classified Ads, Our Web site, National rental search engines and Referrals.
- Tenant Screening – We use a state-of-the-art software system for our rental services, including a Tenant Screen program which ensures enforcement of business rules. These rules provide consistency of all applicants, meeting fair housing requirements. Our screening includes credit reporting, criminal background & sexual offender reporting, income verification and rental history; including eviction history.
- Lease Agreements – Our Leases and Agreements are designed to protect you and your investment. They are very specific as to the tenant’s responsibilities, giving you peace of mind knowing your investment is a priority. We enforce all Lease Covenants with exterior and interior inspections of the property.
- Showings – In addition to advertising, our staff is readily available to meet prospective tenants at the property for a full walk through to show all amenities and answer any questions they may have. Our leasing agents have applications available both onsite and with them at each showing.
- Lease Renewals – To lower occupancy turnover, our leases include an Automatic Lease Renewal clause. This renews term leases automatically, unless we receive written 30-day notice to vacate, or a request has been made by the occupant(s) in writing to continue on a month-to-month basis. We send the tenants our Lease Renewals prior to their existing lease expiring. Depending on the market, we may include rental increases or re-signing bonuses.
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS & MAINTENANCE
- Exterior property inspections performed at a minimum of once per month
- Interior property inspections performed bi-annually or at Owner’s request
- Maintenance Work Orders
- 24 Hour emergency services
- Coordination & supervision of all property repairs.
- Licensed, insured and established Contractors
- Contract or price negotiating
- Computerized Accounting
- Collection of monthly rents
- Monthly financials and checks
- End of the year account summary statement for assistance in tax purposes
- Expense review and scheduled, on-time payments, utilizing term discounts
- Payment of all bills/mortgages, tailored to your needs
- Security deposit accounting